Do not click the Rules link. It does not work! Download the rules here: 2022 – 2023 Rules PDF
April 8th -The website has been updated with the race results, point standings and race report from the event held at Rob Hayes’ Catfish International Speedway.
March 25th - The website has been updated with race report
May 13, 2023 at LenJet Raceway - 1st race will be a combined Pro and Sportsman race on the Python using Open Weight cars followed by the 2nd race for Sportsman on the Bear using SS cars and Pros racing Neos on the Viper
Other HO Racing – Check out the Links Page for schedule for Tri-State H.O. Racing Club, East Coast Outlaws, and Mid-Atlantic HOPRA’s racing schedules.
2021 – 2023 Officials:
- Club Director: Tom Gray (email@example.com)
- Tech Inspectors: Jim Macartney, Ryan Archambault, Hakim Harris
- Alternate: Mike Tiffany, Terry Ayer
- Communications Director: Rob Hayes
- Scribe: Paul Ryer
- HOPRA Senators: Peter Lentros, Paul Ryer