Do not click the Rules link. It does not work! Download the rules here: 2023 – 2024 Rules PDF
November 11, 2023 – Ralph Spoilsport Raceway – With a few Pros racing on the West Coast this weekend, we still managed to have ten racers make the trek to New Hampshire for a race at Terry Ayer’s Ralph Spoilsport Raceway for a great day of racing. The field was split with 5 Sportsman and 5 Pros. The race results, updated point standings and race report are all posted.
October 14, 2023 – Fiddlehead Raceway- Ten racers made it to John Pileggi’s
Fiddlehead Raceway to compete with Open Weight and Super Stock cars. While the attendance was down due to a conflict with a 1/24 Retro Race, the quality of the racing was unaffected. Results, point standing and race report are all posted.
December 9, 2023 – South Shore Speedway – Next up we’re at Paul Ryer’s track in Hingham, MA where we’ll be racing Open Weight and Super Stocks.
Other HO Racing – Check out the Links Page for schedule for Tri-State H.O. Racing Club, East Coast Outlaws, and Mid-Atlantic HOPRA’s racing schedules.
2023 – 2024 Officials:
- Club Directors: Paul Ryer (firstname.lastname@example.org), Hakim Harris, Mike Tiffany
- Tech Inspectors: Jim Macartney, Ryan Archambault, Hakim Harris
- Alternate: Mike Tiffany, Terry Ayer, Cedric Prevoe
- Communication Directors: Paul Ryer (email@example.com), Hakim Harris, Mike Tiffany
- Webmaster: John Reimels
- Scribe: Paul Ryer
- HOPRA Senators: Peter Lentros, Ryan Archambault